Light and Airy "Made-For-Summer" Muffin!--Tuscan Lemon

Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Tuscan Lemon Muffins

I was looking for a muffin that would be light and summery to go with a grilled salmon meal. I found it! The muffin recipe I found is Tuscan Lemon Muffin. The success of this muffin is the fresh lemon rind and lemon juice. It also uses ricotta cheese and olive oil which adds to the light and airy texture.

Muffins Fresh out of the Oven!
Everyone in the family LOVED these muffins. They were even bold enough to state that these are the best muffins I have made all summer! A big hit and a definite repeat. And for 186 calories per muffin they are worth the calories consumed. These would be great for a brunch or special breakfast. They are truly that good!

The Dinner I served with the Muffins


Get your FREE Healthy  Baking Recipe ebook!


No comments